The Matrix is everywhere. It is all around us. Even now, in this very room. You can see it when you look out your window or when you turn on your television. You can feel it when you go to work... when you go to church... when you pay your taxes. It is the world that has been pulled over your eyes to blind you from the truth. That you are a slave, Like everyone else you were born into bondage. Born into a prison that you cannot smell or taste or touch. A prison for your mind.
Top network posts
- 12What does this mean, "We recommend that you consider submission to an alternative venue"?
- 9Why they do not send my work to referees while they are unable to conclude that the work provides the sort of firm advance?
- 9Why has the role of Bruce Banner been played by different actors in the three films that Hulk has appeared in?
- 8isn't this wikipedia Definite integrals involving rational or irrational expression wrong!?
- View more network posts →