The algorithm designer who does not run experiments risks becoming lost in abstraction. —Sedgewick
Top Network Posts
- 26Probabilistic (randomized) algorithms before "modern" computer science appeared
- 25Impact of Grothendieck's program on TCS
- 20Implications of proof of abc conjecture for cs theory
- 16Are machine learning techniques "approximation algorithms"?
- 13Why are perfect graphs called perfect?
- 13Beautiful results in TCS
- 12What CS blogs should everyone read?
- View more network posts →