I am the chief wizard of computing at http://www.ncssm.edu
I am old enough to drink Champagne and Barolo.
Top Network Posts
- 60Examples of apparent patterns that eventually fail
- 50What is the purpose of the first test in an inductive proof?
- 40Interesting "real life" applications of serious theorems
- 39Why can ALL quadratic equations be solved by the quadratic formula?
- 37Prime factorization of 1
- 36Surprising identities / equations
- 28Your favourite application of the Baire Category Theorem
- View more network posts →
Top Tags (13)
12 Proliferation of tags mar 17 '13
12 The new [0.999] tag dec 1 '13
3 How “civil” should we be? mar 2 '13
3 Removing comments when they become irrelevant jul 14 '12
0 questions asked simultaneously on other SE sites aug 11 '12
0 Three answers disappeared oct 8 '12