Top Network Posts
- 65What are some examples of mathematics that had unintended useful applications much later?
- 56Please explain the intuition behind the dual problem in optimization.
- 33What was Feynman's "much better way of presenting the electrodynamics" -- which did **not** appear in the Feynman lectures?
- 28When has one sufficiently mastered an area of mathematics?
- 27Are professors at a public university in the U.S. considered to be "employed by the U.S. government"?
- 21What is integration by parts, really?
- 19Please explain the intuition behind the dual problem in optimization.
- View more network posts →