Top Network Posts
- 85Please explain the intuition behind the dual problem in optimization.
- 70What are some examples of mathematics that had unintended useful applications much later?
- 46Why does the fundamental theorem of calculus work?
- 39Please explain the intuition behind the dual problem in optimization.
- 34What was Feynman's "much better way of presenting the electrodynamics" -- which did **not** appear in the Feynman lectures?
- 30When has one sufficiently mastered an area of mathematics?
- 28Are professors at a public university in the U.S. considered to be "employed by the U.S. government"?
- View more network posts →