Top Network Posts
- 203How can a piece of A4 paper be folded in exactly three equal parts?
- 140Can you be 1/12th Cherokee?
- 120Why is empty set an open set?
- 85How do I convince my students that the choice of variable of integration is irrelevant?
- 85Connected metric spaces with disjoint open balls
- 83Why do people lose in chess?
- 79What exactly are eigen-things?
- View more network posts →
Top Tags (34)
31 Request for my id to be deleted sep 28 '12
25 Congratulations, Hagen von Eitzen! +100k !! jun 2 '14
15 Abuse of closing reasons? may 8 '13
14 What makes me legendary? aug 5 '13
13 How do you know that their answers are correct? aug 6 '14
10 Accepting a late and partial self-answer when a full answer was never further discussed nov 3 '12
9 Re-evaluation of actions when a moderator resigns? may 10 '13
7 Etiquette in posing questions sep 5 '12