Hello, my name is
A. R. Shajii
Please don't hesitate to downvote if you find that I don't know what I'm talking about. All I ask is that you provide a comment indicating the mistake.
Most of my questions touch on programming challenges/conundrums that I personally have frequently faced (be they small or large), and I asked them simply to aid anyone else who happens to be facing them. A few of them I've also asked out of a curiosity as to how others would approach the problem.
Top Network Posts
- 283try-finally block prevents StackOverflowError
- 225Why does int i = 1024 * 1024 * 1024 * 1024 compile without error?
- 161What is the difference between '&' and ',' in Java generics?
- 152How can a Java variable be different from itself?
- 106Find if a number is a power of two without math function or log function
- 84Why do floating-point numbers have signed zeros?
- 44What? No error?
- View more network posts →