If you would like to contact me directly, please do!
Electronic correspondence: bdickman[at]bu。edu
Postdoctoral Fellow, Mathematics Education, Boston University SED. 2014-2016.
Ph.D., Mathematics Education, Columbia University. 2014. NSFGRFP.
Dissertation: Conceptions of Creativity in Elementary School Mathematical Problem Posing. (Advisor: HP Ginsburg.)
(Relevant MESE post here.)
M.Phil., Mathematics Education, Columbia University. 2014.
Fulbright Grant, Mathematics/Mathematics Education, Nanjing Normal University (南京师范大学). 2008-2009.
Research Topic: High School Mathematics Teacher Training in China.
B.A., Mathematics, Amherst College. 2008. Honors Program.
Undergraduate Thesis: On a Theorem of Dwork. (Expository thesis on the rationality part of the Weil Conjectures; advisor: RL Benedetto.)
(Relevant MSE post here.)
Have you solved any of my puzzles? If so, send me an email!
Top Network Posts
- 91Probability that a stick randomly broken in five places can form a tetrahedron
- 56Should I design my exams to have time-pressure or not?
- 40Probability that a stick randomly broken in five places can form a tetrahedron
- 30Should we say that fractions "are" or "represent" numbers?
- 27How to handle the situation when you made a stupid mistake in front of the class?
- 24The "water triangle" proportional reasoning task
- 24How can we help students learn how to read their textbook?
- View more network posts →