If you would like to contact me directly, please do!
Questions, comments, and criticism are all welcome.
Where I am and where I was:
Postdoc. Mathematics Education, Boston University SED. 2014-2016.
Ph.D. Mathematics Education, Columbia University. 2014. NSFGRFP.
(Advisor: HP Ginsburg.)
Relevant MESE post here.
Fulbright. Mathematics/Mathematics Education, Nanjing Normal University (南京师范大学). 2008-2009.
Topic: High School Mathematics Teacher Training in China.
B.A. Mathematics, Amherst College. 2008. Honors Program.
Undergraduate Thesis: On a Theorem of Dwork.
(Expository thesis on the rationality part of the Weil Conjectures; advisor: RL Benedetto.)
Have you solved any of my puzzles?
If so, send me an email!
Top Network Posts
- 91Probability that a stick randomly broken in five places can form a tetrahedron
- 62Should I design my exams to have time-pressure or not?
- 42Probability that a stick randomly broken in five places can form a tetrahedron
- 32Should we say that fractions "are" or "represent" numbers?
- 30How to handle the situation when you made a stupid mistake in front of the class?
- 28Why is the Frankl conjecture hard?
- 26What number appears most often in an $n \times n$ multiplication table?
- View more network posts →