Top Network Posts
- 70Why is it "behead" and not "dehead"?
- 44What characteristics are unique to English (or at least rare among language as a whole)?
- 39What the #$@&%*! is that called?
- 18Word for a part of a wooden railroad track
- 18Is spoken English more efficient than other languages?
- 13Has elision revised the standard spelling of any words in the past century?
- 13What term describes enjambment alluding to a taboo word?
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted... yet.