James S. Cook
I'm interested in mathematics which is used to frame physical theory. I guess that means I'm at least a little interested in just about anything.
I also have interest in superanalysis and certain problems of hypercomplex analysis.
More generally, I'm just looking for interested students who want to exceed the status-quo of undergraduate mathematics. Ideally, our interests overlap.
Oh, incidentally, I am also boycotting the Oscars, but for me, the reason is the severe lack of attention to the beauty of mathematics.
Top Network Posts
- 32Rigour in mathematics
- 21Better Proofs Than Rudin's For The Inverse And Implicit Function Theorems
- 17history of the double root solution of $ay''+by'+cy=0$
- 17Why can't you add apples and oranges, but you can multiply and divide them?
- 15Hand out lecture notes or not?
- 14What if $\pi$ was an algebraic number? (significance of algebraic numbers)
- 14Open-Source Math Textbooks
- View more network posts →