I'm a graphics programmer, an amateur physicist, and a sci-fi nerd. I teach computers how to make pretty pictures. I'm excited by beautiful, immersive, story-driven games and interactive fiction. I enjoy messing around with esoteric ideas. I like explaining things.
I currently work on VR technology at NVIDIA. Previously, I did graphics programming for Sucker Punch Productions, on the Infamous series of games for PS3 and PS4.
Top Network Posts
- 50<Subtype>Designer</Subtype> Added then removed by Visual Studio on load/unload
- 48How AAA games use this texture in the tone-mapping shader?
- 44Why are radians preferred over degrees in game development?
- 4224-Bit Colordepth not enough?
- 33Is a Gaussian blur a fairly accurate representation of soft shadow edges?
- 32How do you author HDR content?
- 32Elegant solution for coloring chess tiles
- View more network posts →