Top network posts
- 99Why don't we define "imaginary" numbers for every "impossibility"?
- 50If $f(x)\leq f(f(x))$ for all $x$, is $x\leq f(x)$?
- 40Fun but serious mathematics books to gift advanced undergraduates.
- 28Logic nonsense/paradox
- 24If it takes infinite steps to prove a statement, is that a valid proof?
- 21What is the prerequisite knowledge for learning Godel's incompleteness theorem
- 18Can someone explain Gödel's incompleteness theorems in layman terms?
- View more network posts →