I am a Christian. Although I have an abiding interest in science and philosophy, I view things from a distinctly Christian vantage point, which harmonizes human well-being with what we know of the natural world.
Here's a nice quote I came across:
"The spectacle of the universe seems all the more grand and beautiful and worthy of its Author, when one considers that it is all derived from a small number of laws laid down most wisely." -Maupertuis, 1746
Top network posts
- 20Publishing amateur research
- 19How is evolution possible in contemporary humans?
- 11Are the inverse problems of Systems Biology impossible to solve?
- 10What is the status of "The Will to Believe" among contemporary philosophers?
- 9Why don't we use the concept of force in quantum mechanics?
- 8What are some of the best books on complex systems?
- 8Is Jesus using a rhetorical device when he says "turn the other cheek"?
- View more network posts →