Top Network Posts
- 38What is the difference between fixed effect, random effect and mixed effect models?
- 30What is the most intuitive dependent type theory I could learn?
- 30How do 'tactics' work in proof assistants?
- 20Weakly informative prior distributions for scale parameters
- 16Do dependent types give you everything subtyping does?
- 15What invariant do RRB-trees maintain?
- 12What is a 'message passing method'?
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted... yet.