The Portuguese Language proposal on Area 51 is in commitment phase.
Anyone interested in the Portuguese language can commit to the proposal here.
Also, the Latin Language proposal is in commitment phase.
Anyone interested in the Latin language can commit to the proposal here.
Now, the Korean Language proposal is also in commitment phase. You can commit to this proposal here.
Top Network Posts
- 23Obrigado, viu? What's "viu"?
- 21Why are points used where furigana would be normally?
- 21Alternative to Toilet Paper?
- 19Kanji for native Japanese concepts: Kun'yomi spanning multiple morphemes
- 19Should I keep laptop and cellphone batteries fully charged, let them die before charging, or something in between?
- 18Why is it なさそう and not なそう
- 17Is ending question sentences with の really feminine?
- View more network posts →