I am a computer scientist by training, which means I now think like one: always analysing, abstracting, reducing, problem solving.
During my time at university I have found a passion for teaching, by which I mean helping people learn. Some say I was quite the nitpicker; it's for your best, I promise!
In my free time I play games, read books, code, work out, enjoy music, and roam the webs.
You can find sources for all self-created images I post on Stack Exchange here.
Top Network Posts
- 93How can it be decidable whether $\pi$ has some sequence of digits?
- 83Is there a system behind the magic of algorithm analysis?
- 73Misleading description of new Curious badge
- 71Is there a system behind the magic of algorithm analysis?
- 66How can a language whose compiler is written in C ever be faster than C?
- 65How not to solve P=NP?
- 63How to train your growing community to self-moderate?
- View more network posts →