I'm an assistant professor at the University of Tennessee at Martin, in my fourth semester here.
My research interests include compact Riemannian manifolds with positive/non-negative sectional curvature, and, in particular, those with a "large" isometry group. I love working with compact Lie groups, especially homogeneous spaces and biquotients.
At some point, I intend to learn some set theory.
Top Network Posts
- 221Examples of common false beliefs in mathematics
- 103Why can there be an infinite difference between two functions as x grows large, but a ratio of 1?
- 101A challenge by R. P. Feynman: give counter-intuitive theorems that can be translated into everyday language
- 74Homotopy groups of Lie groups
- 57Why is $\omega$ the smallest $\infty$?
- 38Is there an easy way to show which spheres can be Lie groups?
- 33First-Order Logic vs. Second-Order Logic
- View more network posts →