I'm an assistant professor at the University of Tennessee at Martin, in my fourth semester here.
My research interests include compact Riemannian manifolds with positive/non-negative sectional curvature, and, in particular, those with a "large" isometry group. I love working with compact Lie groups, especially homogeneous spaces and biquotients.
At some point, I intend to learn some set theory.
Top Network Posts
- 207Examples of common false beliefs in mathematics
- 97A challenge by R. P. Feynman: give counter-intuitive theorems that can be translated into everyday language
- 72Homotopy groups of Lie groups
- 55Why is $\omega$ the smallest $\infty$?
- 37Is there an easy way to show which spheres can be Lie groups?
- 32First-Order Logic vs. Second-Order Logic
- 30Is $T^1 S^5$ abstractly diffeomorphic to $S^4\times S^5$?
- View more network posts →