kjetil b halvorsen
Below a list of some questions I have responded to, where I consider my response most interesting:
Top Network Posts
- 24How can I prove that $xy\leq x^2+y^2$?
- 17Free pdf reader that supports taking notes (and bookmarks)
- 17how to find/define eigenvectors as a continuous function of matrix?
- 15Why should we use t errors instead of normal errors?
- 13Do you have recommendations for books to self-teach Applied Statistics at the graduate level?
- 13sum of squares of dependent gaussian random variables
- 12What does "likelihood is only defined up to a multiplicative constant of proportionality" mean in practice?
- View more network posts →