Top Network Posts
- 35Old books still used
- 28How did we know to invent homological algebra?
- 26Is there an exposition of complex analysis firmly separating the algebra, analysis, and topology?
- 19Getting the name of combinatorial problems
- 14If $f^2$ is differentiable, how pathological can $f$ be?
- 14Is there a clean way to extract the subspaces invariant under a list of matrices?
- 13Real points of a complex curve
- View more network posts →
Top Tags (11)
11 What's the difference between [finance] and [economics]? jan 16 '14
10 Someone edited my answer… years after I deleted it! jan 26 '15