I have been programming Video Games since I was a teenager in the 1980's and it's been my full-time job since the early 90's. I currently work on the Mortal Kombat Team at WB Games Chicago (our studio was Midway Games Chicago until WB Games purchased it in the summer of 2009). You can find me on facebook as well. Additionally I have an e-mail account at that well-known Google-Mail address with the same user name as on here.
Top Network Posts
- 23What is the purpose of using ping pong balls on top of a Sous Vide Bath?
- 21Use of 'const' for function parameters
- 19Compile time sizeof_array without using a macro
- 17Is there a use for uninitialized pointers in C or C++?
- 16What is the best way to eliminate MS Visual C++ Linker warning : "warning LNK4221"?
- 16Verifying that C / C++ signed right shift is arithmetic for a particular compiler?
- 16What is the chance to get a parking ticket in half an hour if the chance to get a ticket is 80% in 1 hour?
- View more network posts →