C++ Programmer with a background in VB.NET and Java. Knows x86 ASM. Some experience of game development.
Interests in Physics, Mathematics and Medicine.
Currently studying for an MPhys at the University of Oxford.
Working on producing a C++AMP numerics library with useful primitives and functions to help developers in scientific fields take advantage of GPGPU programming using simple C++ templates.
10 Million Questions! #SOreadytohelp
Top Network Posts
- 25Why have two NOT gates in series?
- 24In a group of 26 people, is it possible for each person to shake hands with exactly 3 other people?
- 21Does std::atomic<std::string> work appropriately?
- 20Lambda captures and member variables
- 20What are the applications of finite calculus
- 19How do Circuit Simulators actually work?
- 18Getting the interpolation function from a list plot
- View more network posts →