I am a software developer working at Platnium Supplemental Insurance developing in both Objective-C and C# and sometimes writing a little C. We develop applications for in-house office staff and for our agents as well. We develop mostly for the iPad but we have several apps that function on the iPhone as well. I enjoy being able to exist in both worlds, the Apple world and the Windows world. Some people have called be an Apple fan boy, it is true that I like the iPhone, but I've never had a problem with Windows.
Anyway, when I'm not coding either for work or play, I'm either hanging with my dog or trying to win a few Starcraft games or squeezing in some GTA5 time.
Top Network Posts
- 74Reflection - get attribute name and value on property
- 9Detecting a token with a json object using json.net
- 7iOS: How to access the `UIKeyboard`?
- 7NSManagedObject: create on separate thread
- 7C# get or set cookies, to download content from the web using cookies
- 7Jquery Hidden Field
- 6iOS CoreGraphics: Draw arc, determine arc angles from intersecting chord theorem
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted... yet.