Top Network Posts
- 98Why is the fundamental group of a compact Riemann surface not free ?
- 80"Advice to young mathematicians"
- 73Do you prove all theorems whilst studying?
- 64When is the tensor product of two fields a field?
- 59Etale cohomology -- Why study it?
- 58equivalence of Grothendieck-style versus Cech-style sheaf cohomology
- 57Not especially famous, long-open problems which anyone can understand
- View more network posts →
Top Tags (27)
38 About posting identical answers to a question jan 14 '13
22 Could editors please ask before deleting answers.? jan 10 '13
20 Death of Grothendieck [closed] nov 14 '14
17 Being able to send a personal thank you message dec 14 '12
13 Should rings be considered non commutative if the question doesn't imply they are commutative? mar 5 '14
13 How do you cite a reference in a comment? jan 11 '12
12 when is that a comment is better than an answer? may 23 '13
10 Have I been removed? [duplicate] jun 11 '12