I am currently a Zeeman Lecturer at Warwick University. My research interests lie in algebraic number theory and representation theory, more specifically integral Galois module structures, the arithmetic of elliptic curves, and (integral and rational) representation theory of finite groups.
Top network posts
- 74How do you decide whether a question in abstract algebra is worth studying?
- 35Good ways to engage in mathematics outreach?
- 32roots of permutations
- 32What notions are used but not clearly defined in modern mathematics?
- 31Has Fermat's Last Theorem per se been used?
- 30Square roots of elements in a finite group and representation theory
- 30Why should we care about groups at all?
- View more network posts →