I am currently a Zeeman Lecturer at Warwick University. My research interests lie in algebraic number theory and representation theory, more specifically integral Galois module structures, the arithmetic of elliptic curves, and (integral and rational) representation theory of finite groups.
Top Network Posts
- 78How do you decide whether a question in abstract algebra is worth studying?
- 44What notions are used but not clearly defined in modern mathematics?
- 36Good ways to engage in mathematics outreach?
- 34Has Fermat's Last Theorem per se been used?
- 33roots of permutations
- 32How does one give a mathematical talk?
- 32Square roots of elements in a finite group and representation theory
- View more network posts →