I am currently a Zeeman Lecturer at Warwick University. My research interests lie in algebraic number theory and representation theory, more specifically integral Galois module structures, the arithmetic of elliptic curves, and (integral and rational) representation theory of finite groups.
Top Network Posts
- 77How do you decide whether a question in abstract algebra is worth studying?
- 42What notions are used but not clearly defined in modern mathematics?
- 36Good ways to engage in mathematics outreach?
- 33roots of permutations
- 33Has Fermat's Last Theorem per se been used?
- 32How does one give a mathematical talk?
- 30Why should we care about groups at all?
- View more network posts →