I am currently a Zeeman Lecturer at Warwick University. My research interests lie in algebraic number theory and representation theory, more specifically integral Galois module structures, the arithmetic of elliptic curves, and (integral and rational) representation theory of finite groups.
Top Network Posts
- 76How do you decide whether a question in abstract algebra is worth studying?
- 41What notions are used but not clearly defined in modern mathematics?
- 36Good ways to engage in mathematics outreach?
- 32roots of permutations
- 32Has Fermat's Last Theorem per se been used?
- 31How does one give a mathematical talk?
- 30Why should we care about groups at all?
- View more network posts →