Top Network Posts
- 30Why forgetful functors usually have LEFT adjoint?
- 18Closing up the elementary functions under integration
- 14Why do I find Category Theory mostly just a way to make simple things difficult?
- 14Metonymy in mathematics
- 11Make a button that evaluates a function over and over
- 11Most harmful heuristic?
- 10Generate large document by pdfTeX, then break result into many PDF files while preserving links
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted... yet.