10K is enough for me. As of today, I quit. (March 8th 2014)
I'm unhappy with the (sometimes) exclusionary atmosphere of Math.SE, like the scornful branding of questions as "off topic" or "unclear" because they are not written in the peculiar jargon of mathematicians. With a little empathy and some broadening of perspective, it's often possible to guess what the question is about, and provide a useful answer. But, apparently, that approach is discouraged around here, so I'm gone. 再见.
Top Network Posts
- 73How do I sell out with abstract algebra?
- 46What is an example of real application of cubic equations?
- 40How to identify surfaces of revolution
- 17How to determine that a surface is symmetric
- 17Wiggly polynomials
- 17When do equations represent the same curve?
- 17Can someone identify this math font?
- View more network posts →