Top Network Posts
- 47What if the Riemann Hypothesis were false?
- 26Is there a "mathematical" definition of "simplify"?
- 24Why did Einstein get credit for formulating the theory of special relativity?
- 21Why have mathematicians used differential equations to model nature instead of difference equations
- 19Does Stein's Paradox still hold when using the $l_1$ norm instead of the $l_2$ norm?
- 18Theorems which say "such and such method cannot possibly prove FLT"
- 17Did the pioneers of nuclear physics and radioactivity eventually get sick from their experiments?
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted... yet.