Top Network Posts
- 34What is wrong with this proposed proof of the twin prime conjecture?
- 24What are the practical applications of the Taylor Series?
- 22Getting Students to Not Fear Confusion
- 17What's so special about the group axioms?
- 17Why can't differentiability be generalized as nicely as continuity?
- 14Why is a function space considered to be a "vector" space when its elements are not vectors?
- 13"Vectors aren't really numbers" - how sound is that statement?
- View more network posts →