Top Network Posts
- 65Is linear algebra more “fully understood” than other maths disciplines?
- 35What is wrong with this proposed proof of the twin prime conjecture?
- 26What are the practical applications of the Taylor Series?
- 22Getting Students to Not Fear Confusion
- 18Why can't differentiability be generalized as nicely as continuity?
- 17What's so special about the group axioms?
- 17Why is a function space considered to be a "vector" space when its elements are not vectors?
- View more network posts →