If not for ill-repute, I'd enjoy no reputation at all.
Enjoys programming in Prolog. Will solve math problems for food.
Rosser's trick: "For every proof of me, there is a shorter proof of my negation".
This is not the baggage check described by Article 4 of the Warsaw Convention.
Top Network Posts
- 298Review audits and "I understand" button
- 133The program can't start because libgcc_s_dw2-1.dll is missing
- 41Can two topological spaces surject onto each other but not be homeomorphic?
- 30How does a non-technical manager add value to team of self-motivated software developers?
- 20Slang names for souteneur
- 20What are some theorems that currently only have computer-assisted proofs?
- 20org.xml.sax.SAXParseException: Content is not allowed in prolog
- View more network posts →