I am not in this earth by chance. I am here for a purpose and that purpose is to grow into a mountain, not to shrink to a grain of sand. Henceforth will I apply all my efforts to become the highest mountain of all and I will strain my potential until it cries for mercy.
The moving power of mathematical invention is not reasoning but imagination.
Augustus De Morgan
Top Network Posts
- 22Not every metric is induced from a norm
- 21Can every nonsingular $n\times n$ matrix with real entries be made singular by changing exactly one entry?
- 18Why do editors sometimes accept a paper even if a reviewer recommends rejection?
- 17How to deal with constant pressure given by advisor
- 17What are the pros and cons in sending a research paper to well-known author, before publishing?
- 13Comparison of iteration methods: number of iterations vs. cpu time
- 12Real numbers equipped with the metric $ d (x,y) = | \arctan(x) - \arctan(y)| $ is an incomplete metric space
- View more network posts →