Top network posts
- 22Relation between hardness of recognition of a graph class and forbidden subgraph characterization
- 20Is there a problem that is easy for cubic graph but hard for graphs with maximum degree 3?
- 14References for Modular Decomposition
- 11Hardness of additive approximation to Graph Coloring problem.
- 10What Lecture Notes Should Everyone Read?
- 9Complexity of finding a graph separator with a given property
- 8Find all nearby points in a set, for each element of the set
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted... yet.