Top Network Posts
- 96Why is the construction of the real numbers important?
- 59Logic behind dividing negative numbers
- 51What justifies dimensional analysis?
- 41Shall remainder always be positive?
- 30How to teach mathematical induction?
- 29A fascinating number chain.
- 28Can't argue with success? Looking for "bad math" that "gets away with it"
- View more network posts →
Top Tags (16)
38 Area 51 Proposal: History of Mathematics and Science feb 16 '14
16 Should all math puzzles go to puzzling.SE from now on? mar 13 '15
15 History of Math and Science proposal is in commit stage apr 19 '14
4 gender pronouns redux jun 12 '13
2 Consider giving better titles to the questions you answered… especially right after you answer them jul 30 '14