I am a mathematics enthusiast, although I have no formal training. What I know is what I've been able to glean from searching Wikipedia.
I enjoy writing computer programs, although I have never been employed as a programmer. I've used two-dozen different programming languages, but my current favourite is Haskell.
I also have an interest in various areas of science.
On top of all that, I'm also a bad musician, a mediocre dancer, and a very bad juggler. :-P
Top Network Posts
- 629"What part of Milner-Hindley do you not understand?"
- 426What is a monad?
- 128Why not be dependently typed?
- 78How are "/dev" Linux files created?
- 68Why is Haskell (GHC) so darn fast?
- 59My understanding of RC circuits is broken
- 57What optimizations can GHC be expected to perform reliably?
- View more network posts →