A Mathematics enthusiast, especially Analysis and Fourier Analysis.
I am working on this problem, which can potentially can break some walls.
Top Network Posts
- 42Mathematical explanation behind a picture posted (lifted from facebook)
- 19Is this statement which relates the Fourier transform of a function to its singularities correct?
- 17open conjectures in real analysis targeting real valued functions of a single real variable
- 16How to propose a conjecture
- 14What is the best way to implement a tree in matlab?
- 11When is the moment of inertia of a smooth plane curve is maximum?
- 9what is product of delta function with itself?
- View more network posts →
Top Tags (10)
5 how to logout from math.se apr 12 '11
5 what is the meaning of a question being closed. apr 27 '11
4 Print of Q&A's not able to get all pages. apr 23 '11
4 survey question at the end of the posts aug 22 '11
4 Why do some posts appear faded out? jul 28 '11
2 Why some questions are marked as community. mar 18 '11