A Mathematics enthusiast, especially Analysis and Fourier Analysis.
I am working on this problem, which can potentially can break some walls.
Top Network Posts
- 44Mathematical explanation behind a picture posted (lifted from facebook)
- 18Is this statement which relates the Fourier transform of a function to its singularities correct?
- 17open conjectures in real analysis targeting real valued functions of a single real variable
- 16How to propose a conjecture
- 15What is the best way to implement a tree in matlab?
- 11When is the moment of inertia of a smooth plane curve is maximum?
- 9what is product of delta function with itself?
- View more network posts →
Top Tags (10)
5 how to logout from math.se Apr 12 '11
5 what is the meaning of a question being closed. Apr 27 '11
4 Print of Q&A's not able to get all pages. Apr 23 '11
4 survey question at the end of the posts Aug 22 '11
4 Why do some posts appear faded out? Jul 28 '11
2 Why some questions are marked as community. Mar 18 '11