Top Network Posts
- 108Proofs without words
- 63Most harmful heuristic?
- 29How do you define functions for non-mathematicians?
- 21Examples where Kolmogorov's zero-one law gives probability 0 or 1 but hard to determine which?
- 16effective teaching
- 15If you break a stick at two points chosen uniformly, the probability the three resulting sticks form a triangle is 1/4. Is there a nice proof of this?
- 11What's the most effective ways of teaching kids - times tables?
- View more network posts →