Top Network Posts
- 99Proofs without words
- 60Most harmful heuristic?
- 29How do you define functions for non-mathematicians?
- 20Examples where Kolmogorov's zero-one law gives probability 0 or 1 but hard to determine which?
- 16effective teaching
- 13If you break a stick at two points chosen uniformly, the probability the three resulting sticks form a triangle is 1/4. Is there a nice proof of this?
- 11What is the term analogous to "Wronskian" for difference equations?
- View more network posts →