Top Network Posts
- 14Why is 的 (de) sometimes pronounced "di" even though it is used as a possessive particle?
- 11Are there differences in writing between Chinese languages, such as Mandarin and Shanghainese
- 6Did anyone warn about the potential for stock market crashes in 1929, and if so why were their warnings ignored?
- 5How to say "I can't help but..."
- 5Why in China do they use k instead of m for the slope of a line?
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted... yet.