Top Network Posts
- 111Haskell's type checker is allowing a very wrong type replacement, and the program still compiles
- 21How to get Emacs, nrepl.el and Leiningen to play along?
- 18Is there a Clojure wrapper for (modern) OpenGL?
- 16Do these monoid instances exist somewhere already?
- 14Is "new String()" immutable as well?
- 13Golang Fprint* what does the f stand for
- 13Haskell concurrency - is forkIO really nondeterministic?
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted... yet.