Professor of Computer Science, with research interests in Programming Languages and Theory of Programming.
Also on Programmers, where I am shooting for a negative rating (if such a thing is possible)!
Top Network Posts
- 201What is referential transparency?
- 67Is Category Theory useful for learning functional programming?
- 52What is referential transparency?
- 38Uses of algebraic structures in theoretical computer science
- 19Compiler correctness proofs
- 19Reason to learn propositional & predicate logic
- 18What are the differences between logical relations and simulations?
- View more network posts →