Professor of Computer Science, with research interests in Programming Languages and Theory of Programming.
Also on Programmers, where I am shooting for a negative rating (if such a thing is possible)!
Top network posts
- 165What is referential transparency?
- 47What is referential transparency?
- 42Is Category Theory useful for learning functional programming?
- 31Uses of algebraic structures in theoretical computer science
- 19Compiler correctness proofs
- 17What are the differences between logical relations and simulations?
- 16Reason to learn propositional & predicate logic
- View more network posts →