Top Network Posts
- 19How to go about studying chaos theory/dynamical systems/fluid dynamics in grad school with a physics background?
- 8Is it possible for $\Delta x$ ($\sigma_x$) of any free particle wave packet to be decreasing at any time?
- 8Why is $x^2$ +$ y^2$ = 1, where $x$ and $ y$ are complex numbers, a sphere?
- 7How do I save/export a list so that it can later be easily imported as a list again?
- 6The importance of the title "Mathematical Physics" vs. "Physics" on one's degree for grad school/jobs
- 6Is it easier to publish in certain areas of mathematics?
- 6Show $(x+y)^a > x^a + y^a$ for $x,y>0$ and $a>1$
- View more network posts →
-1 When a low-rep user suggests many edits to old posts? Feb 19 '14