Currently interested in:
AngularJS, WebAudio, WebRTC and HTML5
also sounddesign and DSP in general
Hey, if you are further interested in me, here a resumé of my life:
Besides that I'm currently studying at the Technische Universität Berlin in the master course "audio communication and technology", which is a cross between music theory, social sciences and physics (mostly acoustics) and digital signal processing. And this is also the field where I have the most fun currently. I like experimenting with sound, programming, interactive designs and visuals.
On previous episodes of my life:
I have acquired my bachelors degree in computer science at the Freie Universität Berlin (Free University of Berlin) with my bachelor thesis on "Enabling Browser-Based Real Time Communcations for Future Internet Services: WebRTC and OAuth capabilities for FOKUS Broker". Heavy title, with lots of buzz words, but basically I developed an WebRTC client for 2 persons with capabilities like effects, audio/video communication, messaging, photo-upload to DropBox, SMS, SIP call to SIP clients and some others.
Top Network Posts
- 246How can I test an an AngularJS service from the console?
- 145Is there a download function in jsFiddle?
- 143How can I test an an AngularJS service from the console?
- 71Is there a download function in jsFiddle?
- 51confused about service vs factory
- 51Is there already a canvas drawing directive for AngularJS out there?
- 50Conditional ng-include in angularjs
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted... yet.