Johannes Goller, I am a computational linguist, and my work was or is related to
- string algorithms and search engines
- information retrieval and document classification
- named entity extraction and relation extraction
- C++ and Python
For contact information, best look at my LinkedIn page.
Top Network Posts
- 1744Ukkonen's suffix tree algorithm in plain English?
- 202C++ unordered_map using a custom class type as the key
- 148Difference between `constexpr` and `const`
- 78Suffix Array Algorithm
- 57Python: Reducing memory usage of dictionary
- 46Can I turn unsigned char into char and vice versa?
- 42How and when to create a suffix link in suffix tree?
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted... yet.