Top Network Posts
- 112Can you provide me historical examples of pure mathematics becoming "useful"?
- 60Why does C's printf format string have both %c and %s?
- 57Why is Euclid's proof on the infinitude of primes considered a proof?
- 38How to plot Venn diagrams with Mathematica?
- 33Are there surfaces with more than two sides?
- 30Can you give me some concrete examples of magmas?
- 29Mathematics textbooks with history and/or motivation?
- View more network posts →
Top Tags (14)
43 Should I ask stupid questions? aug 10 '12
13 Is it ok to use our MSE peers as search engines? dec 7 '13
11 Is it ok to provide a concept I idealized and ask if there's a mathematical field that works with it? may 16 '13
10 How do I know I won't lose all my work in math.SE? apr 20 '13
10 Could we make a book with MSE answers? sep 4 '12