Top network posts
- 81Proof that pi is transcendental that doesn't use the infinitude of primes
- 80explicit big linearly independent sets
- 61What is the high-concept explanation on why real numbers are useful in number theory?
- 50How many orders of infinity are there?
- 40In what rigorous sense are Sperner's Lemma and the Brouwer Fixed Point Theorem equivalent?
- 36The origin of sets?
- 34Homotopy as a general organizing principle
- View more network posts →
24 What, when and will we migrate questions to MO 2.0? aug 14 '12