I got my Ph.D. from Sharif University of Technology in software engineering. My research interests include Foundations of Cryptography and Computational Complexity Theory.
My Ph.D. thesis title is “Conceptual Analysis and Extension of Zero-Knowledge Models & Definitions.”
You may contact me via GMail. My ID is msdousti.
Top Network Posts
- 173What Books Should Everyone Read?
- 95What Lecture Notes Should Everyone Read?
- 64Techniques for Reversing the Order of Quantiﬁers
- 52One Stack, Two Queues
- 37What Books Should Everyone Read?
- 37What are the recent TCS books whose drafts are available online?
- 35Why Different Commands for Seemingly Similar Tasks?
- View more network posts →