Top Network Posts
- 64Why should one still teach Riemann integration?
- 58Slick proof?: A vector space has the same dimension as its dual if and only if it is finite dimensional
- 42Reductio ad absurdum or the contrapositive?
- 39"Algebraic" topologies like the Zariski topology?
- 36Mathematical explanation of the failure to quantize gravity naively
- 29When and how is it appropriate for an undergraduate to email a professor out of the blue?
- 29What interesting/nontrivial results in Algebraic geometry require the existence of universes?
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted... yet.