My undergraduate degree was in Mathematics (University of Dallas, 1971). My core interest is General Systems Theory. My career was mostly in computer programming, however, I also taught English, and high-school mathematics, in China for 9 years. I am currently semi-retired, drawing social security, and working on my various websites. As far as I am concerned, anything I do here is in the Public Domain.
Top Network Posts
- 26Is $\pi$ more transcendent than $e$?
- 20Has Abstract Algebra ever been of service to Analysis?
- 19Is there a word for a change so small that it doesn’t seem to be a change at all?
- 18Why is a restaurant bill called a "check"?
- 18Are angles ever multiplied?
- 17Does uncountable summation, with a finite sum, ever occur in mathematics?
- 16Is value of $\pi = 4$?
- View more network posts →