Qiaochu Yuan top 0.06% overall
I am a third-year graduate student at UC Berkeley. I'm interested in the interplay between homotopy theory, quantum field theory, manifold topology, and higher category theory.
Top Network Posts
- 351Mathematical difference between white and black notes in a piano
- 262Does Pi contain all possible number combinations?
- 150Examples of common false beliefs in mathematics
- 148Intuition for the definition of the Gamma function?
- 131Is it possible to represent every huge number in abbreviated form?
- 129Is infinity a number?
- 124Proof that $C\exp(x)$ is the only set of functions for which $f(x) = f'(x)$
- View more network posts →
Top Tags (73)
144 I am resigning as moderator apr 29 '13
74 Downvoted by another user for the wrong reasons. feb 28 '11
56 Congratulations, Qiaochu! nov 10 '12
41 Letting less-reputable people answer questions jan 13 '13