After doing my BS in engineering physics (with experimental research on gravity), I started my PhD in experimental atomic physics. But I quit to do math, and am now a 3rd year student of Michael Hutchings.
Current interest: the interplay between gauge theory and symplectic geometry
Top network posts
- 56Nontrivial finite group with trivial group homologies?
- 35Operations via Morse Theory
- 35Companion to theoretical physics for working mathematicians
- 33List of Classifying Spaces and Covers
- 32Occurrences of (co)homology in other disciplines and/or nature
- 32Meaning/Origin of Seiberg-Witten Equations/Invariants
- 27What else is Seiberg-Witten Theory equal to?
- View more network posts →