An accountant by profession, I have a broad interest in finance and economics, and in maths and statistics relevant to those areas. I have degrees in economics, philosophy, business administration and (most recently) environmental economics. My website is a blog on environmental and natural resource economics.
As a hobby, I am also interested in number theory and geometry.
Top Network Posts
- 16Is sampling relevant in the time of 'big data'?
- 12Why is linear regression not able to predict the outcome of a simple deterministic sequence?
- 12What is the reason why we use natural logarithm (ln) rather than log to base 10 in specifying function in econometrics?
- 10Fermat's Last Theorem near misses?
- 7Examples of apparent patterns that eventually fail
- 5Solve $x^3 +1 = 2y^3$
- 5Does Abatement Cost Mean Cost of Reducing Emissions with Output Held Constant?
- View more network posts →