Christopher A. Wong
I am a Postdoctoral Researcher in the Department of Computational and Applied Mathematics at Rice University.
I obtained a Ph.D. in Applied Mathematics from the University of California, Berkeley, and a B.S. in Applied and Computational Mathematics from the California Institute of Technology.
My general mathematical interests include functional analysis, harmonic analysis, numerical analysis, differential and integral equations, numerical linear algebra, and mathematical and computational biology, chemistry, and physics.
Top Network Posts
- 204What is $x^y$? How to understand it?
- 29Tough contest problem
- 23Are there any objects which aren't sets?
- 21Finding poles, indicating their order and then computing their residues
- 20Very good linear algebra book.
- 19Where does the theory of Banach space-valued holomorphic functions differ from the classical treatment?
- 17Can I turn a collection of optional parameters into a macro?
- View more network posts →