I did my MSc with Lucien Hardy and then worked on the quantum causal dynamics with Prakash Panangaden. I took Dr. Panangaden's course on the semantics of programing languages and now I spend a lot of time thinking about Scott domains and continuous functors. I also like the works of Bob Coecke, Mehrnoosh Sadrzadeh, Jamie Vicary, John Baez, Chris Isham, Colin McLarty, Lawvere, John Bell, Raphael Sorkin, Fotini Markopoulou.
Top Network Posts
- 11Is time continuous or discrete?
- 10Kleisli category examples
- 8Monads and Comonads that interact
- 7Why do categorical foundationalists want to escape set theory?
- 6internalization of the concept of large and small category
- 6fixed input qubit state to an arbirary pure state using two variable rotations and one fixed rotation
- 6Categories presented with Arrows only, no objects: partial monoids
- View more network posts →