I did my MSc with Lucien Hardy and then worked on the quantum causal dynamics with Prakash Panangaden. I took Dr. Panangaden's course on the semantics of programing languages and now I spend a lot of time thinking about Scott domains and continuous functors. I also like the works of Bob Coecke, Mehrnoosh Sadrzadeh, Jamie Vicary, John Baez, Chris Isham, Colin McLarty, Lawvere, John Bell, Raphael Sorkin, Fotini Markopoulou. I have three main applications that I look at : physics, economic growth and concurrency. In particular, I am trying to use monads and comonads to do basic physics and as such am studying Haskell as a way to refine my thinking.
Top Network Posts
- 9Is time continuous or discrete?
- 8Monads and Comonads that interact
- 7Why do categorical foundationalists want to escape set theory?
- 7Kleisli category examples
- 6fixed input qubit state to an arbirary pure state using two variable rotations and one fixed rotation
- 5Matlab package: graphical calculus for quantum operations (esp. linear optics)
- 5Quantum causal structure
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted... yet.